Call Us:

(503) 847-9163 (x710)

Join us as we increase health outcomes in Rockwood and East Multnomah County.

Approximately 80% of our revenue comes from customers and partnerships. The remaining 20% comes from support for those who have a care and concern for health outcomes in East Multnomah County.

If this applies to you, we invite you to become a financial partner of East County Community Health.

Donate Now

ECCH is an initiative of Rockwood Community Development Corporation

Our Committment 

We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. Each donation to East County Community Health is representative of a contribution toward the overall mission of Rockwood Community Development Corporation. Donations will be used to further the mission and impact of East County Community Health and Rockwood CDC. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.”

Community Develoment Corporation of Oregon

Site by Liminal Creative